The contagious nature of Coronavirus and the latest government guidance recommends practising social distancing and a range of other protective measures. With this in mind we are grateful for the support of our parents and carers in helping to make our setting as safe and fun as possible under the circumstances.
Please note particularly important sections in the booklet regarding:
- Risk Assessments and Hygiene
- Why adhoc drop offs without a booking for breakfast club and last minute bookings for afterschool will not be possible at the moment.
- Trialling an after 5pm pick up time where possible
- Checking your booked sessions well in advance to rectify any errors.
- New entrances and exits for pick up and drop off.
- Changes to pick up and drop off arrangements and social distancing.
- Bubbles and how they will work in club
- Changes to snack and breakfast options
- Use of the Car Park
- Notification of non attendance for safeguarding requirements
- What will happen in the event of your child showing symptoms in our setting?
Please ensure you update your childs details and emergency contacts and collectors, this is always important but even more so at this time.
We very much look forward to welcoming your child back into our Club.
Ecclesall Kids Club Business and HR Manager